Specifications & Features:
- Large stainless steel footer makes it ideal for placement on soft surfaces
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2″ steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop “lift and remove” tool included
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food-safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time.
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40″ Wide x 18″ High, 305lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 138Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame Grills are all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
The Arteflame Euro 40″ grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2″ carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or “weathering” steel. The base is also crafted of 5 pieces of 3/8″ CORTEN steel and easily pieces together with no tools needed. The Arteflame is designed with “Classic” lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are UPS freight charges. We only charge our cost for shipping, we do not profit from the shipping charges.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.