- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2″ steel
- Open storage area with stainless steel shelve
- Internal water draining system
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop “lift and remove” tool included
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40″ Wide x 38″ High, 355lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 152Kg)
- Arteflame grills are all steel, making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
The Arteflame Classic 40″ grill with tall round base is available with storage. It has the same sleek look with outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40″ grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2″ carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or “weathering” steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with “Classic” lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperatures changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.