- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop to use as a fire pit
- Cooktop is laser cut from 1/2″ carbon steel
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round
- Arteflame base or other support stand needed for stable placement
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40″ Wide x 12″ High, 237lbs. (102cm x 30cm, 107Kg)
- Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperature changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
We know you will enjoy your new Limited Edition Black Label Grill for years to come!
Looking for a custom fire pit and grill? Want to use the Arteflame in a backyard built-in fire feature? The Arteflame 40 is the way to go. The cooktop is made of 1/2″ carbon steel and the seamlessly spun bowl is made of US CORTEN steel or “weathering” steel. The seamless bowl is crafted from a single piece of corte
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.